Wednesday 4 June 2014

What to do: Headache buyer like this one : 834499XX

Hey, just a heads up in case anyone has come across a buyer with hp: 834499XX. Unfortunately, the buyer contacted me directly via sms so I can't tell whether the buyer is a forumer here or not.



The session goes as such :



Confirmation of a deal made on both sides



Buyer requested for me to confirm warranty information and to deal by a certain time period.



As a seller, I ensured I met the buyer's requirements and took the effort to make a few emails and calls to the authorized distributor to ensure buyer's concerns were addressed.



Along the way I had to turn down a few potential offers to honor the deal made with the buyer :msnblush:



Got back to buyer on time. Yesss



Buyer responded much later and ensured a reply by the next day, which he didnt.



I Tried to get back...



Days later....no response....seems to have ignored my messages totally. Sighs:msnblush:





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1xaeLkc

No comments:

Post a Comment