Tuesday 3 June 2014

WTS: Crumpler backpack (YEE ROSS)

Hi, selling one month old pristine crumple bag brought from paragon. I bought it for my brother as a birthday gift but he doesn't like it at all so I've decided to sell it in order to buy another new bag for him. Details are below.



The website for this model of bag: YEE ROSS - Laptop Backpack | Crumpler



Things that I have:

Everything including the tag, receipt and crumpler plastic bag are in good condition. The bag hasn't been carried out before (except testing at home and in the shop).



















Bought it at the price of S$119 as u can see from the receipt, looking to sell at $100 ~$110 cos it's really very very new and I might have to buy one new one for my bro. This bag is extremely durable and suitable for kids as well!



Interested parties pls sms to 9795507three, able to deal at Ang Mo kio MRT station on any day, TPY MRT on tuesday and thursday, Kallang MRT on sunday. Thanks for helping out.





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/SpWlM4

No comments:

Post a Comment