Monday 11 August 2014

WTS: ALDO MEN BLACK FORMAL SHOES For Sale

Selling A Pair of ALDO MEN BLACK FORMAL SHOES, For Size: US 9.5/10.





Only wore once by my relative from overseas. He forgot to bring it along with him hence need to sell it away as it's too big for me or else I would have kept it. Got it for around $150+. Comes with box as seen in the picture. Can still smell the leather.



Feel free to try it on.




To view pictures, kindly click on the below link:



http://************/n5dpmxz





Places To Deal In Singapore For Cash On Delivery:



If your taking Public Transport: Funan Centre / Central Mall, Clark Quay (beside Burger King) / Parkway Parade (Mostly evenings / nights on weekdays).



If your Driving / Riding: No Parking Required - (Day) Wait at side road of North Boat Quay, (Opp Parliament House), OR (Night) Wait at Amber Road.





For those you want a fast deal, email me with your contact number to: kunals66@gmail.com and if I accept your offer, I'll close the auction and contact you directly.



For serious buyers only, please don't meet me and ask for discount as there won't be any negotiation in the price, the price will be fixed based on the price you have offered / bidded.



The dealing locations would only be around this above 3 stated areas unless I'm going to some other areas and ask you if you would prefer to meet there instead, if that suits you better.



Looking at Sing $68 ~



Feel free to look at my other items I am selling.





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1mDdQkN

No comments:

Post a Comment