Thursday 2 October 2014

About Auctioning Items in Marketplace

Hi all,



Still new to this forum so I offend anyone please accept my sincere apologies.



I just want to know what is this forum's stand on sellers auctioning their items. Here's an example of what I encountered:



1. Seller puts item out for bid with RP and BNP

2. Few buyers bid on his thread including me. Bids accepted

3. Seller comes back and tells us someone outbid us from another forum

4. He later states in his thread that he received a PM stating another bid has been offered which also outbids us.



My question here is does the seller have the right to post his auctions on multiple forums where the buyers can't see no evidence of a bid in which they lose out on the item regardless whether the bid is real or not. Same goes for Private Messages; how do we know the PM was real?



Is there a rule stating that all auctions must be done within the thread that was created to make sellers more transparent about their auctions?





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1pva0eW

No comments:

Post a Comment