Sunday 26 October 2014

[FOR AWARENESS] One Plus One Phone seller hongyihui

One plus one 64gb , INTERNATIONAL SET, super new

(This is the thread where i bought the OPO from, RFS being used for 4 hours only. wish to change back to iphone)



one plus one 64gb black , super new



Same phone but different colour, and same reason used. My smses with him are in the thread for viewing.



I find it is really ok to blank out his particulars in the original receipt to let me have a copy so I can RMA, made a mistake of not doing a full refund on the spot, thinking i can get a digital copy from him later, like I used to get from other sellers.



Still waiting for reply from OPO over this as I'm not really sure if my phone is bought from Oneplus.net.



The only things i blanked out in the smses are his address and my email.






















via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1uEwtrK

No comments:

Post a Comment