Tuesday 14 October 2014

WTS: 2nd Hand Blackvue DR550GW-2CH c/w Magic Pro





Tech Spex: BlackVue - Full HD 1080p Dash Cameras with GPS

Link: Car DVR Camera Recorder, Vehicle Drive Recorder, Car Video Camera Recorder - BLACK VUE Singapore

Magic Pro: Power Magic Pro - BLACK VUE Singapore



RP: $350 :songdah2:

BNP: $450 :hootdah:



To all Drivers,



I'm letting go my in-car camera because I sold off my car.



Model: Blackvue DR550GW-2CH (Front and rear)

Complete with Magic Pro (for parking recording)



Please note that I can't seem to find the MicroSD card because I used a higher capacity one and I took it back for my own personal use. Anyways, it is cheap to get a MicroSD card and easily available anywhere.



A well known in-car camera brand, known for its HQ videos both day and night!



A brand new set currently is the DR650-2CH, retailing @ $568. :eek:

Not inclusive of Magic Pro (estimate $60) and installation charges.



Cash and Carry @ Bukit Panjang

SMS / Whatsapp @ 9740 5313 only when you offer BNP price and fast deal.

Negotiation of price via my HP won't be entertained.





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1rtUWOe

No comments:

Post a Comment