Thursday 27 November 2014

Hi Guys, this guy Rasul_Eli wants to be listed in the Traders Corner

Below Seller acted in a gesture that was insulting (LOL on others) pushing his assumption on sensibility over others, and takes the Trader's Corner as his backyard. Thats no respect for Trader's corner.



Its like a trouble maker saying go and call the Police. Which I usually don't hesitate. I have seen good respectful and friendly traders and those who have disregard others.



I am not into long drawn arguments, and intend to post a feedback and done with it. Below is posting on Seller's behalf, and am over and out.








Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasul_Eli

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMachinist

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasul_Eli

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMachinist

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasul_Eli

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMachinist

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasul_Eli

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMachinist

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasul_Eli

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMachinist

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasul_Eli

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMachinist

Willing to sell the i3-2100 alone ?



Unfortunately not, sorry.


Can offer me a better price for both ?



Could you advise of your asking price?


You mean offer price. is $85 good ? I will need a heatsink to go with the CPU ?



:lol:


Thats bloody rude of you, and a failure of a negotiator



Sorry, my intention was to disregard the offer, but having considered your offer...i couldn't resist but respond accordingly.



Do refer to reflected that BNP/RP for the purpose of immediate transaction.



Thank you.


Same, I would not respond to add a feedback.



Moving therefrom, your price is simply too low.



Thank you for your interest though.


Thats not to way to deal with someone who has taken some interest in your ad. I did not upfront throw a price to you before confirming if you are open to negotiations. If you had some respect and mature understanding you would follow through the negotiation and ended up with win-win to meet in middle. Hence I meant you are a failure of a negotiator.



Instead you reply with a silly smily is sign of immaturity and disrespect.



Likewise, if you showed mutual respect for my price I wouldn't be responding with a silly emoticon. Hence shows your failure as an interested party.



Also, do read my terms and conditions prior to posting your impertinent offer, I reserve the right to "respond to your offer accordingly".



:lol:




And to that effect, you can bring this argument over to the trader's corner and I'll have you fathom my sense of insensibility.



Thank you.





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1v65Yje

No comments:

Post a Comment