Monday 13 January 2014

MO: Branded Perfume, Fragrances and Cologne at GREAT Prices [Authentic!]

Welcome to my thread!



I will be conducting a bi-weekly mass order for perfumes and cologne of most major brands.



MO CLOSING DATE: 24 Jan 2013

COLLECTION DATE: 26 Jan 2013




WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME?:



1. All products are 100% genuine and authentic! My suppliers are reputable and have been in business for numerous years, supplying both local and international retailers. Buyers can test their purchases during the self collection. Refunds will not be entertained after that.



2. SAVE $$$$! Because I have no shopfront, I am able to pass on the savings from rental to you, the customers!



3. Great response time! I will check my email inbox, comments as well as PMs on a daily basis to ensure that I reply all your queries ASAP! Feel free to contact me on Whatsapp as well



HOW TO ORDER?:

Please PM me in the following format:

Name:

HWZ Nick:

Contact No:

Address (if opting for delivery):

Brand:

Fragrance:

Size:

iBank Account Nick:

Transaction No:



Orders will only be confirmed once the full amount quoted has been transferred to POSB SAVINGS 249-20325-4



FAQ:

1. Are testers available?

Yes, they are available for certain brands, do PM or email me the brands that you want and I’ll get back to you with the pricing



2. Can purchased items be refunded?

Refunds will only be made for items which have failed the authenticity test or if the wrong product has been delivered. Refunds will not be made if perfume smell is not to your liking.



CONTACT DETAILS:

Mobile: 9720 9882





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/JWoI0q

No comments:

Post a Comment