Friday 10 January 2014

Request removal of revenged -ve iTrader rating.

Wanted to get 2.5" laptop harddisk, saw this sales thread and the rest is as per sms screenshots below.











Here is the seller's feedback profile vs mine



I rejected the re-arranged deal cos from the seller's feedback profile, he doesn't seems reputable/reliable. Moreover, I waited at my void-deck for 30 mins (from 8.01pm to 8.30pm) before I went back home and he did not respond untill 8.48pm which is after I left him a -ve rating. (Lucky I arranged to meet him at my void deck, else if arrange to self collect at Woodlands and he no show then really WTF)



Here is the revenged -ve iTrader rating that the seller has left for me.



Appreciate if mods could help to remove mine -ve rating.





via Singapore Classified http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=3005626&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment