Monday 13 January 2014

WTS: Royal Republiq leather briefcase

Selling my leather briefcase as I feel like giving Filson a go. Have been using this for about a year+, still in excellent condition.



Actual photos of my bag here:

Royal Republiq leather briefcase - Imgur



Official website details here:

Royal RepubliQ Nano Big zip bag leather



Do note that there is a typo on their website, it does not fit a 17" MBP, but rather the samller 15.4" one. I've used it to fit my 15.6" XPS 15z, but that was quite snug. Would be perfect for a 14" or smaller laptop though.



Original price was 180eur before shipping costs. I'm asking S$200 now considering it's a year+ old.



If you're interested, do let me know at 9720.six.seven.six.seven. Call/SMS/Whatsapp/PM.



Thanks guys.





via Singapore Classified http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=3007013&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment