Saturday 11 January 2014

WTS: Temasek PolyTechnic Sports Windbreaker/Jacket $20

Hi all,



I would like to sell this Temasek PolyTechnic Sports Windbreaker/Jacket for $20 (Nego). Size L, fit a 168cm tall and 60kg lean male (me). if you have a height of between 166cm-172cm and a weight ranging from 58kg-70kg, this tshirt will fit you. I am willing to let you try it on before you make any cash payment. :cool:



A picture can be seen here: WTS: Temasek PolyTechnic Sports Windbreaker/Jacket $20 - Singapore Men's Clothing - Gumtree Singapore


Ring me up at 93656002 if you are interested and I am willing to deal anywhere around North-East Line near Hougang Station. :thumb2:





via Singapore Classified http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=3005939&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment