Thursday 31 July 2014

981716xx doesn't read or clarify and says "Yep. Ok" Only to back out last minute

Can someone tell me whether if its my fault that the buyer doesn't clarify things carefully and then confirm the deal only to back out after asking some specific details like 10 minutes before dealing? I mean if something is going to be a deal breaker you would ask about that particular thing before committing right?



This is regarding the following item:



NEW TP-Link TL-WDR7500 Wireless AC Router $100



Apparently just a month ago a newer version came out. It doesn't exactly say whether its V2 or V3 but the least he could do is to clarify with me before confirming, as he knew that he needed a V3 in the first place.



He still went on saying that I didn't put it clearly. Indeed, I admit that it wasn't clear enough but the post date shows that the product clearly couldn't be the newer version since it only came out recently this year. Can't blame him again, since post date isn't exactly clear or obvious.



I mean honestly speaking, he could have asked everything before committing and not wasting my time making my way to the dealing location. Thank goodness it isn't somewhere far.



I didn't know about v3 as it came out just recently. If he knew about it and that there were 2 different versions, why can't he clarify it earlier instead of 5 minutes before our dealing time? He even had 3 days of asking me whether my item was still on sale but none of them to clarify the most CRUCIAL deal breaking factor with me.



Well played. Well played.



Our conversation:











And please can someone tell me how am I being rude? He was clearly being sarcastic and rude towards the end. I simply told him to not waste my time and read carefully. Is that being rude?





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1t42DAR

No comments:

Post a Comment