Tuesday 29 April 2014

1999 Made In Japan Ibanez RG450

1999 Made In Japan Ibanez RG450 up for grabs. Guitar was left in the storeroom for quite some time. It is in good condition with a few nicks here and there. Neck and fretboard is in perfect condition. Frets still has tons of life left. RG450 is Black colour with mirror pickguard. Guitar needs a set up as it's not been used in a while. Whammy bar is missing but it can be easily purchased locally or online. Electronics are working perfectly. Most current Ibanez RG series guitars are now made in Indonesia and China. Only the high end Ibanez J Custom and RG prestige are made in Japan. This RG450 for sale is from the time when it was still made in Japan. Guitar comes with a hard case.



Specs are as follows:



Body : Basswood

Neck Joint : All Access Neck Joint

Bridge : Lo TRS II

Neck Type : Wizard II

Neck Material : 1 Piece Maple

Fingerboard : Rosewood

Inlays : Pearl Dots

Frets : 24 Jumbo Frets

PU Configuration : HSH

Bridge Pickup Changed To Dimarzio D Sonic



Looking to trade for a good working and physical condition with no scratches and dents Red colour 2013 HTC One (M7) with warranty left or for sale at $650. Deal at Yishun. Interested parties, do drop me an sms/whatsapp at 81120049. Cheers
























via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1nDTzQA

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete