Thursday 29 May 2014

WTS: $430 AirAsia Credit

Hi everyone,



I would like to see if anyone would like to help me consume the AirAsia credit that I got from cancelling my recent BKK trip. The total credit amount is $430. Here is how it works.



The rules are:

1) it can be spend on any flight to offset your trip, including sale fare, unless otherwise stated

2) it can be used on any number of people flying, single/return trip are all ok

3) You can fly any time you want as long as you are able to book on the website

4) any amount in excess of the $430 will be borne by you, and u can choose your own alternative payment method (credit card, eNETS)

5) most importantly, I DON'T have to be on the flight

6) you can use it to pay for the fare, taxes, baggage etc.



The credit is tied to my account, so I have to book it for you. I am perfectly comfortable with meeting up to do the booking and using your laptop or a public computer etc. if you are not comfortable with using mine. Payment from you will be in cash.



Looking for someone who is able to use up the entire credit preferably.



What is in it for you?

a) You can save on booking fee if your total fare is within this amount.

b) If you use up the entire $430, I will take a $20 discount, i.e. you just pay me $410 in cash.



Thanks all! Please do not try and lowball as the simple alternative for me is to just use the credit for myself and reward myself with a holiday :lol:



PM me to discuss.





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1lSPdPY

No comments:

Post a Comment