Sunday 28 September 2014

8th MO: Tunable Isolation Feet for CD/DVD/Blu-Ray players

I am conducting the 8th mass order for a set of 4 tunable isolation feet for CD/DVD/Blu-Ray players specially catered to the needs of audiophiles and home theater enthusiasts.



The prices is SGD$ 40 per set (1 set consists of 4 tunable isolation feet). SGD$ 12 per isolation foot.



All prices include shipping.



This MO closes on Sunday, 5th October 2014 at 10pm . All payments must receive by then.



I accept payment prior to ordering via POSB/DBS/UOB ATM transfer, Internet Banking transfer or DBS PayLah! . Interested buyer please SMS/WhatsApp to me at 98805223. (Please do not call or SMS after 11pm and before 7am)



It takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks from order to collection of goods.

































[photos: KopiOKaya]





INTRODUCTION:



Ever encounter track skipping or pause when you accidentally bump or knock your equipment rack/table? Here is your ultimate solution without the need to modify your disc player. You can use these feet for your PC too (a friend of mine claims they reduce fan noise).



A Swedish invention, these highly effective support feet use springs to isolate components and combat vibration. Each foot consists of a pair of acrylic discs sandwiching steel springs for 'floating' isolation. Best of all, you can add or subtract springs in each disc to fine-tune it for a specific component for best sound quality and optimum support by weight. These feet will lower the noise floor of your system quite audibly.



FEATURES:

  • [li]Custom-tunable isolation feet[/li]

    [li]Acrylic disc and steel spring construction[/li]

    [li]Add or subtract springs to 'tune' discs to your gear[/li]

    [li]Supports up to 7 kg per foot [/li]




SPECIFICATIONS:



Diameter: 43.3 mm

Height: 35.5 mm

Disk material: Polymethyl methacrylate (Plexiglas)

Spring material: Stainless steel

Buffering material: Woolen hard felt

Maximum support weight: 7 kg (15 lbs) per foot



TESTIMONIES:



“Do I genuinely believe these tweakers work? Yes, I do. In fact, I think they are the best I have tried yet..." - Michael Stevenson



----------



"Really effective with my Esoteric DAC. Immediately sound becomes more transparent and cleaner than the wood cones I used previously." - Darren



-----



"LOVE IT! Solved my turntable "echoing" problem. The solution: 4 footers put a 25mm acrylic sheet, then the turntable placed on top. Now even if I increase the volume, I don't hear any echo." - Eng Kiat



-----



"I did a comparison between the Ecstasy Prop footers and ebony brass spikes which I bought from another MO. I placed them under my Cambridge Audio CD player. Here are my verdicts:



Ecstasy Prop footers: Immediately I noticed the highs open up. Midrange feels more relaxed and less congested. Lows seems tighter and faster than before. I could "see" the instruments better.



Ebony brass spikes: Great for rock and pop. The highs are definitely brighter so can be annoying at times. Midrange is thinner and not as warm. Lows are tighter than Ecstasy Prop but lacks extension. Overall, feels faster but more forward presentation.



So which I prefer? To be honest, both are good and they did "enhance" the sound of my CD player. However, I kinda like Ecstasy Prop more for the fuller sound." - Mr Goh



-----



"I tried the isolation footers for a few days. Sound becomes clearer and more transparent. The only drawback is when I push the player gently, it sway from side to side." - Timothy



-----



"I am enjoying every moment this tweak. These footers give me surprises and experiences that make this hobby fun and meaningful." - Willy Ong







-----



"My friend Timothy recommended your products to me. True enough, these footers improve my system sound. I use them under my speakers too." - Lionel



-----



"Four weeks of waiting and the isolation footers finally arrived. They are WORTH THE WAIT! My system never sounded so good. I am a happy camper." - Boon







-----



"These little gadgets work for me. I use them under my Wadia CD transport and the sound becomes more transparent, more open and cleaner. Service from the MO seller is very good too. Very prompt and polite." - Frederic Low



-----



"I tested the footers on my pre and power amps but decided to use them under both Jeff Rowland 201 amps. The improvement in sound is significant..." - Joe Won







-----



"The upper midrange of my Ayre SACD player opens up. Female vocals sound livelier yet not bright. Thanks to these footers, my player has been "upgraded". - Trevor Pheng



-----



"My Marantz CD17 never sounded so good. A happy customer...." - Yeo Kee Guan



-----



“真的叫做有惊喜。建议放在前级及解码。效果:音场比用木钉开阔,并向后移,音色方面,高音的生硬感减少,但高频出来更华丽、高贵,且高频部分去得更高。中频变厚,低频弹跳力更好,而且多了一点延时,使整个味道向胆机方面靠拢。特别在听现场录音,如歌剧,更是有身临其景的感觉。建议:用三个为一套,前2后1。解码和前级效果特好。“ - 吴先生



-----



"I have used a lot of hifi tweaks; you name it, I've used it. I am not endorsing for Larry (the MO organizer) but these footers really work. Best of all, they are not expensive. Now my digital source sounds like a breathe of fresh air." - Glenn



-----



"I am using them for my CD player with very good result. The sound open up, relax and more natural. I'm surprised I could hear the big change in sound. Thank you for conducting the MO." - Wong Y.W.







-----



"Hi Larry, I put the spring footers under my Esoteric P700 transport last night and listened to a few tracks. The sound improvement is significant. Texture and sound stage are better. Music flows better." - Mr. Tan



-----



"I have the original ISOClear feet which I bought from Audio Note. In comparison, the Ecstasy Props are a bit stiffer, which I like. They can support my bulkier gears such as power amp and turntable better than ISOClear. Sound-wise, I find these feet give a more open, vibrant sound." - Sebastian Chee



-----



"I already bought 4 pieces and now I need another 4 for my amp. When is your next MO?" - Jason Tay



-----



"Neat little pods for my CD player. Sounds more open now. Vocals have more "body" and is warmer. Thanks for the MO." - Tan KS







-----



"I use the footers under my DAC. Definitely can hear the difference." - Jimmy Teo







-----



"They (the footers) are sitting under my tube amp now. My air can "breathe" better now and the bass is better too. Thanks!" - Thomas Lim







-----



"I remember you mentioned the footers can support 7kg each so I use them under my granite speaker stands with ATC speakers. They work marvelously." - Derek Phoon.







-----





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1sI1dx2

No comments:

Post a Comment