Tuesday 30 September 2014

[ATTN: MODERATORS] Dispute with Buyer 981915XX. Pls Annul my Negative Rating

Dear Moderators,



I would like to bring to your attention the following buyer who played me out last minute and tried to low-ball me using another number, and also to nullify my negative rating in case the buyer drops me one too.



The case dispute is regarding my Sony Xperia T3 which I put on sale here: Latest model Sony Xperia T3 Black LTE up for Sale / Exchange :)



Buyer ID: Louieyasashi Mobile No: 981915XX



Details of the Case:



Today 2:02 PM: The buyer sent me a message stating that he was interested to acquire my set with an offer of $250 to deal today. As stated in my thread, I do not respond to SMS msgs. So at 2:02pm itself I received a call from him to discuss on the deal. I told him that the current offer for my phone stands at $300 while preferring to sell it for $330. He offered to deal for $305 at first and then changed his offer to $310 so that I would reserve the set for him. As such, I told him that I would be cancelling my deal with the other buyer who offered me $300 and again I confirmed with him his offer and said that I would reserve the phone for him this evening. We then confirmed verbally the deal was to take place at 7pm @ Khatib MRT.



Today 6.17 PM: I received an SMS from him stating that he had a last minute "meeting" and was still stuck at office. However, the buyer did NOT state any offer to postpone the deal at a later time, and proceeded to tell me to go ahead with the other buyer whom I have already cancelled the deal with, ending his msg with a "Cheers. " It was then I called up his mobile, which rang for a long time till it switched to voicemail, and there was no answer. I sent him a msg asking, " So what time can you make it. " Again ZERO response nor any offer from him to postpone the meeting time.



Today 6.29pm: After waiting for over 10 mins with no response, and realising that I have been played out by the buyer, I managed to trace his number to his VR account and sent a msg at @ 6.29pm saying that I would drop him a negative rating on VR Forum, which then prompted an immediate reply from him @ 6.31pm saying that he was at no fault and was in a meeting, and would drop me a neg rating too if I do so.



Today 6.35 PM: After stating that I would go ahead and issue the negative rating upon him on VR Forum. The buyer tries to come up with a lame excuse now, stating that he was interested to buy the phone just that he was planning to meet another day, but my manner of communication was no good, so the deal is off. What a joke. :applause:



Screenshots uploaded for reference:













At the same time, while playing me out, he got his friend/ himself, using a different number to try to lowball me with his offer of $250 again, hoping I would be desperate enough to sell it to him.



"Coincidentally" @ 6.29pm I received a message from another mobile number offering $250 to lowball me. This kind of buying tactic is not new. Trying to play someone out on the deal to get the seller frustrated, so that the seller will release it to the next available buyer, which is also their own friend. :sarcastic I rang up the bugger who played me out but he did not pick up the phone again. And immediately after I rang him up and put down the phone, another msg popped in "coincidentally" again from this other number offering $250 for a fast deal.







To add on further, while the buyer claims that he is in a meeting and couldn't answer my phone, he still had the time to SMS me and still had the time to log on to VR Forum. As @ 6.45pm, his status is active at VR Forum. Meeting huh? I let all of you decide who's right and wrong here. ;)







As such I would like to justify my award of a negative rating to this buyer Louieyasashi for playing me out and trying to low-ball me with another number. Which is without a doubt. And also I would like to request for the Mods to annul my negative rating should this buyer try to retaliate by giving me a neg rating too. Thanks much. :)





via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1nEx7sj

No comments:

Post a Comment