Monday 30 December 2013

WTShare Shipping Cost from Amazon/US (Closing 13/01/2014)

Dear all,





I buying some stuff from US. Looking for people to share shipping cost to SG. I will purchase on your behalf and ship to Borderlinx then to SG.





Who can buy:

Members of this forum with more than 80% positive rep and 50 post unless I had deal with you before.



What you can buy:

Anything from US that can be legally delivered to Borderlinx/SG

Recommended item:

- Small size/small quantity/Light weight/Cheap item

- not eligible for Amazon Global Shipping Program (less than USD$125 and/or only shipping within US)

- non-promotional/time sensitive items

- Buying items from seller with good & fast shipping





What you should not buy for this MO:

- Out of Stock items (Obvious reasons)

- Liquids of any sort (this is to prevent delays to other participants)

- Batteries of any sort (this is to prevent delays to other participants)

- Weapons of any sorts (By law!!!!)

- Fragile Items (Higher chance of defective goods)

- Other prohibited items. Please read up custom regulations on what is prohibited.

- If not sure of the item, don't buy to be safe. There are many other good stuff to buy :)





How it work?

- Send me the item link make sure it is an valid link and item can be shipped to Borderlinx via pm with your contact number/email. I will reply with my UOB/POSB account for bank transfer

- Make 1st payment of product value + domestic shipping + SGD$2 handling fee/order/pax, round up to the nearest dollar. USD$1 = SGD$1.34 using Amazon Rate to avoid "surprises", exchange rate correct as of 30/12/2013. Please state your nick in the transfer and notify me of the transfer.

- After I received payment, I will make the purchase within 24hrs and ship to my Borderlinx suite. Any changes in prices between payment received and order placement will be top up in the 2nd payment if any. I will inform you of such prices changes before placing order, if any.

- After all items had arrived at the suite, I will divide total international shipping cost by the total weight indicated in Borderlinx, exchange rate USD$1 = SGD$1.34 round up to the nearest dollar and notify you accordingly. For example:





Buyer 1 product weight 2kg & Buyer 2 product is 0.5kg

Total shipping cost is $29

Buyer 1 shipping cost = ($29/2.5kg) =$12/kg = $12 x 2kg = $24

Buyer 2 Shipping cost = ($29/2.5kg) x 0.5kg = $6





- Make 2nd payment for international shipping after my notification

- After receiving shipping cost from all participants, I will proceed with shipping within 24hrs.

- From Borderlinx to SG around 7 days +/-. I will provide updates on this thread and notify as I track the delivery online.

- - Once I receive the shipment I will notify all participants of the shipment arrival. Please indicate if you are self collecting or mode of delivery.





MO Closing Date:

13/01/2014 or total product value + Domestic Shipping + International Shipping Cost equal SGD$400 to avoid GST whichever is early. I must receive payment by 4pm on 13/01/2014 to proceed with order placement.





Self Collection (free)

- All self collection will be done from 7.30pm-11.30pm on an agreed weekday.

- Items less than 2kg will be collected at Bukit Batok MRT

- Items more than 2kg will be collected at my block in Bukit Batok



Delivery

- I will provide personal delivery to any residential address (ground floor) in mainland Singapore if order is less than 5kg and can fit in my car and subjected to the following delivery charges.

Less than 10KM from Bukit Batok MRT will be $5.00/trip

Per 1KM exceed 10KM from Bukit Batok MRT will be chargeable at $1/KM, round up nearest KM

- I will use www.streetdirectory.com.sg to calculate the distance from BB MRT to your address

- I will provide exact delivery date & timing for your consideration.

- Delivery payment must be made and received at least 4hrs before agreed delivery timing.

- Delivery timing will most likely be between 7.30pm - 11.30pm weekdays. Weekends will be on case by case basis.

- If your stuff is more than 5kg, please self collect or I will arrange for courier delivery at your cost.





Non-payment/non-collection

I reserve the right to dispose of the item as I deem fit if the following conditions are not meet:

- If 2nd payment for international shipping is not received within 7 days of notification

- Arrange for self collection within 7 days of notification of shipment arrival in SG

- Arrange for delivery and make payment for delivery charges within 7 days of notification of shipment arrival in SG

- No refund will be given.





Disclaimer:

- If you are buying from Amazon, and the item is less than USD$35 (do not qualify for free Shipping, not all items are eligible). I will hold the order for a few days to make up the USD$35 unless u wishes to pay for shipping immediately.

- As the order will be processed as I receive payment, I refuse the right to proceed with an order/ship the order if I deem the value of item and/or shipping will burst the GST limit or incur huge shipping cost to be fair to the rest of participants.

- If the value (inclusive of int. shipping) of an order(s) (Based on physically arrival of items at the suite, not time of ordering) that reaches the Borderlinx suite causes the value of whole shipment to be over SGD$400. I will ship that particular order separately and you must pay the shipping + any taxes incurred + additional $5 admin fee.

- I cannot guarantee the quality and condition of the item shipped, therefore I cannot be held responsible for item damaged or lost in transit. If there is any problem with the item, out of goodwill I can assist to liaise with the relevant parties via email but there will be no promise there will be a satisfactory resolution. You are responsible for any cost to return defective products to the seller

- If you want to cancel after I placed order, I will try to accommodate to the request but no promise as I have no control on how fast the seller will dispatch the item.

- If you wan to return the item after order had been delivered to Singapore. You are solely responsible for the return shipping arrangement and cost associated with the return.

- If you want to return the item after arriving at my Borderlinx suite, I cannot guarantee Borderlinx will assist to return the item to the seller. Either you pay for item or forfeit the item and pay for its disposal if Borderlinx does not assist in returns

- If Borderlinx agrees to assist in the return, all related cost + SGD$5 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount refunded to my account before disbursing the remaining amount to you.

- If the cost of return is greater than the value of the item ordered, you are responsible for the differences in cost.

- I would not hesitate to display the particular/credentials of Pilots, Houdini, David Copperfield, Phantom buyer of any kind

- By participating in this MO, you are hereby agreeing to all the conditions listed in this thread.





PM me or contact me Bryan @ hp: 9759 I394 msg/whatsapp only. Do not contact me on my mobile after 11pm & b4 7am. Thank you!





Fast hand Fast leg. Limited time. This is an ad hoc MO, I may not hold another one until I "aim" something in US store. Please note I gaining next to nothing except for the saving in shared shipping cost and some loose changes to organize this MO.





*If you feel the terms are unreasonable please do not participate. These terms are for mature and serious participants who know what they are participating in and value their integrity & honor and of course to discourage people from performing stunt that could jeopardize the whole MO. Happy Shopping!





via Singapore Classified http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=2996132&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment