Wednesday 3 September 2014

WTS: Atlier Llyr George Wholecut Black (Size 42)

Hi guys, I'm looking to sell my recently purchased pair of Atlier Llyr George Wholecut shoes (size 42). It was purchased sometime in June, and worn less than 10 times. The physical condition is excellent.



It is a very attractive pair of wholecuts, with their usual red leather lining. I've just conditioned it with Saphir renovateur and brush shined with Saphir black shoe cream. Letting this shoe go since I'm going to be overseas for a long period of time, so no point having it rot at home.



I bought this shoe at $295, and vibram soles were put on for $50 at the paragon cobbler. The vibram soles hasn't really shown any wear at all yet. Cedar wood shoe trees have always been used to maintain the shape of the shoe after wearing.



I'm only asking for $200 for this gorgeous pair of shoes (you save $145!), complete with box and the Atlier Llyr green shoe bags. Please take note that the red leather lining shoes some black colour stain because of the discolouration of my black socks against the red leather lining, and this should be normal.



PM me if you're interested, and thanks for reading.






















via Singapore Classified http://ift.tt/1Cs3Bdn

No comments:

Post a Comment